Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Sunday, March 14, 2010

WHAT???????


SARAH!  WHAT??  ME???!!!  Thank you so much. 
I am finally catching up on some blogs and I JUST read this nomination from SARAH.  I can't believe it.  Really!  I've always seen blog awards on other people's blogs and thought they are a pretty cool thing and always deserved, which is why I am just....well....beside myself.  How cool!  I really appreciate it and so pleased that you find me remotely interesting!  You have not idea how I've needed something to boost me and I'm telling you - this has really done it for me.  As you know, I've been absent from blogging for a few weeks b/c I was just in a funk.  Well, funk no more! LOL.  I actually got my butt up and worked out yesterday and now this?  Way Cool!

And to take from Sarah, the rules: 
Thank the person who nominated you for the award;
Copy the award and post onto your blog;
Link to the blog of the person who nominated you;
Tell seven interesting things about yourself;
Nominate seven bloggers; and
Post links to the blogs of your nominees

Seven things about me:
1.   I work in a very technical field but I am really more of a creative person.  I have the opportunity to change all of that in the next year as I am accepting severance from my job in 2011, staying at home for 2 years to pretend I'm Martha Stewart, then pursuing my creative side instead of my technial management side for my career.
2.  I love MS Excel. I actually 'think' in EXCEL most days to solve problems and people always come to me to teach them and I love to show them cool tricks and what you can really do with that program. 
3.  I secretly wish I could get married again (to the same guy) on a beach in the Islands or Hawaii and this time feel more beautiful than I did the first time.  I was about 170 the first time and felt like a very overweight bride........I know! I'd be so happy to be there now!
4.  Like Sarah, I love to organize things but you'd never know it looking at my house.  I take vacation days off from work just so that I can clean my house because it makes me mentally overwhelmed when my house is wreck - which is 95% of the time.
5.  I don't always wash my face before I go to bed.......:(
6.  I really think I can dance.  I never dance in front of anyone - but I'm tellin'  ya - I've got rythm!  SWEAR!
7.  I make my own handmade soap.  I love making french lavendar, green tea, Oatmeal, Milk & Honey soap.  Its the best soap in the world to me with the most dense, thick lather.  I also make my own body cream - its very thick everyone asks me to make it - especially people who use tanning beds b/c they tell me they can't find anything that works better.   I love to make something that people really like - its really a great feeling to see them sniffing away and then asking me to make more!

My Seven Nominees (wow - this really IS hard! There are so many out there that are really fantastic - many of you already have Beautiful Blogger awards!)

Alexis - from The Swensen Family.  She is gorgeous and real - she speaks honestly and I love all the pics she shares of her ever shrinking self!  She and her hubby are such a cute couple and she's done so very well!  She also lives in a beautiful part of Pacific Northwest - I miss not getting to travel there for work anymore.  I miss The Pink Door restaurant! :)

Dinnerland - She is doing such a great job!  She really is determined and that's inspiring!  She writes well and I appreciate the detail.  I learn a lot from her posts because I can relate to them.

LapbadGalsjourney- She's lost 60lbs already!  She posts a lot of pictures - most recently of her airplane seat belt success!  Great job!

Yana in New York - Girl Meets Band - she just got banded in December and is already knocking out goals - keep up the great work!

Robyn at Improving Life - She's also recently banded.  She is dealing with some new issues in her life which makes it hard when you're a stress eater (like me).  She's going to be really successful!

Thanks again Sarah - you're really made my day!

1 comment:

  1. So glad I could help!!! :-) And I think in Excel too... and I'm in HR - not even an analyst or techie!!! But I love it... Hope you had a great weekend. We'll be down there next week for Shamrock!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...