Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Phooey!

I didn't work out yesteday (I've completed four 45m workouts so far this week) and I've done very well with eating (1200 or less cals).  Yesterday, I got up to weigh myself and it said 205! UGH!  I had chicken soup yesterday, so I know the sodium caused that so I wrote it off.  Today, I get up at 4am (kids keep waking us up as they try to get in our bed again!) and I weighed 206!  Got up at 6:30am, I weigh 205 after using the restroom.  That SUCKS!  I do know that I'm doing the right thing - been working out and eating right for 2 weeks without cheating.  *sigh* I'm not having a good morning b/c I'm ticked off that I won't make my 203.5 goal by tomorrow morning. PHOOOEEEY! (that's the clean version).
OK, so enough about that.  I'm just going to pretend it didn't happen and keep doing the right things.  It just takes so LOOOONNGGGG!  Ok, I really am done........for now.
I was on the computer for hours last night trying to plan a trip to Disney/SeaWorld for my family in May.  We could go in April - airfare through Southwest is $210 each in either month.  Not sure if any of you Floridian natives have any inside recommendations - we're going to stay a week and do all the parks.  Any tips - for those of you have gone would be greatly appreicated as well.  What to avoid, what not to miss, etc.  Thanks!
Tonight is my husband's last race of the season.  I'm going to drop my daughter off at my MIL and take my son to the last race.  I'm glad its over but I know he's going to miss it.  He had a lot of fun doing it and I'm glad he has a hobby he enjoys.  He's done if for about 5 years.  I'm also glad I don't have to be a big part of it as its just not my thing.  And I think every married couple needs time to do things they enjoy - even by themselves.  I think its good to have that separation sometimes.  I'm going to meet my mom b/c she wants to go and we are going to take my son to Joe's Crab Shack.  Its one of his favorite restaurants.
Last night I wanted to sit, knit, and sip.  That means enjoy a little peace, knit with some cashmere yarn I recently bought, and sip a smooth, rich Clois Du Bois!  I even took a picture of my intentions:
Did it happen?  Nope.  My son had another boy sleep over, so you can imagine the noise and energy of two 8 year old boys giggling and playing all around the house last night.
DH took both kids to my son's baseball game this morning so I have 2 whole hours to myself!  Woot!  First priority is to post here, 2nd - catch up on all your awesome blogs, 3rd - go for a quick run this morning while I still can.  Maybe that pesky 1.5 pounds will shake off my butt as I'm jogging today - there really is a whole lotta shakin' goin' on when I jog...soooo. its possible! right?!
Have a wonderful day girls!  I can't wait to read your blogs!!!!

3 comments:

  1. UGH! That damn scale! You've been doing so great though so be proud of that. Maybe seriously up your water intake today to push that sodium out of your system? That might help the scale move down tomorrow. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody, bloody scales!!! And yeah, do what Jenny said - up the water and hopefully your body will do the big ol flusheroonie! Hope you get a better number tomorrow!
    Lovely pics too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...