Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Monday, March 8, 2010

How am I going to work in time to exercise this week?

Monday starts a new workweek and a challenge for when I'm going to work exercise into my day.  I didn't get up at 5am to workout so that means I've got to either do on my lunch hour or when I get home tonight.  Lunch is more realistic but it will mean I have to stay at work longer since working out 45 min at lunch means I'll be gone from the office for an hour and 15mins.
I made fish and a good salad last night.  I'm bringing the leftover salad to work and plan on eating a bananna and coffee for breakfast.  I also brought yogurt as a snack.  I sure hope I can keep my eating on track today and avoid brownies and chocolate chip cookies that DH made. 
I've got such tension in my shoulders which is causing me bad headaches.  I know this is a result of how I run - I need to relax more and be conscious of it.  I've also got my ipod with me which will count my steps all day today.  I do look forward to uploading the data afer each workout.  I easily do 5000 steps when I do the treadmill for 45min.  That is positive reinforcement for me. 
How many of you have the bodybugg and is it worth it?  I'd love to know your thoughts on that!  Its expensive and I know some people swear by them.  But what are the advantages over say, the ipod pedometer that I have?  Would love to know your thoughts!
The sun is finally out here - after many gray winter days!  I can't wait to wear flip flops!!!
This is a cake, by the way.  How cute is that?  From this site.

2 comments:

  1. OM..G!!! I love the cake! I love flipflops... the cake just rocks! Are you doing the Shamrock in 2 weeks? We'll be down there... I'm doing the 8k, and hubby the 1/2 marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to do it this year even though I did have plans to do it. I'm just not ready for it. BUT I'd love to come down and cheer you on!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...