Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm back

I really need to refocus on the weightloss, specifically the working out part.  Not news to anyone in the battle to weightloss!  I don't want to get another fill because I think I'm fine where I am, except that I can eat a little more than I think I'm supposed to.  I'm making poor choices and I know a fill isn't necessarily going to solve that.  I am recommitting to exercise because I know that is the key to getting this whole thing to work.  I've done it before and I'm going to do it again!
My big problem has really been trying to get the good veggies in, like broccoli, salads, carrots, etc.  I tend to go for the easy stuff that is quick and won't get stuck and that's what's landing me in trouble.  I end up eating cheese, peanut butter and other carbs that are soft and quick and easy to get down.   Its still a matter of choice and I am committing to making good choices.  It requires planning and that's actually what I'm lacking.  At least I know what to focus on! :)
I can see that everyone out there is really doing a great job with the weight loss!  I'm so impressed by everyone's successes!  Can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Hullo,
    There you are :) So great to see you again. I just wrote a post on the same issue - bad food choices. So easy to do though. I sympathise. Hope you have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys so much for commenting - you made me feel missed! :) so sweet - that means a lot to me! You really don't know how much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...