Lots happening today!
1. I signed up for a boot camp on the beach beginning this Friday for 6 weeks (2x per week)
2. I attending a running club seminar and spent $149 for personal coaching to prepare me for a half marathon in 12 weeks: 9/4 (one of my goals this year is to complete a half marathon).
3. I can tell I'm coming out of my mixed emotions. I felt much better overall today and am finding some clarity in my feelings and confusion. And its good - good as in I feel like I'm part of my own family again - not wanting to be distant from my spouse.
4. I ran 30 minutes straight today! That's a first
5. At about 5:30pm today, the French company made an offer! Its actually more money (shocker), 3 weeks vacation (instead of the 2 I expected), and I don't start until 7/11 which gives me a full month left for me to be off (bonus!)!
The scale is still reading 189.5 and with exercise, I only netted about 700 calories today. My knee is bothering me a bit, so I think I'm going to not work out tomorrow and let my knee heal. I've done a great job with water, calories, exercise. Hopefully the boot camp and running club is going to kick start the scale. I know I will have to increase my calorie intake with increased running program, but I still want to try to net no more than 1000 cals after exercise so I'm still losing.
I'm definitely fitting into 14's - so I'm seeing changes in my body even though I don't see it on the scale. But GOSH, I want that scale to move down INTO the 180's!!!! C'mon - just 10 more pounds!!!!!!! Will I be a size 12 in 10 lbs? I can't even imagine!!!!