Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Been sitting here at 189.5 for 10 days now...



Gosh this is so frustrating.  I was so sore from bootcamp last Friday that I only walked (not ran) once on Sunday (4mi).  I've also increase my calories to 1200-1500 to try to jolt things, but nothing is happening yet.  UGH.

I am following the new running plan I got from my running coach to have yesterday as a rest day.  Today, I'm supposed to run my first 'interval' running at a track but I can't go today b/c I have to attend a funeral (my uncle's).  So not really sure what to do today on the exercise front.  I guess I could go running on the boardwalk since its so nice out today.  Usually I only will run on the boardwalk at sunrise b/c its too unbearably hot and crowded at all other times of day.  I feel the need for endorphins and the need to get the rest of this lactic acid out of my body - I'm still sore from bootcamp last FRI!

Its absolutely gorgeous outside today and I want to go to the beach and lay out.  I'm doing that tomorrow with 2 friends, but I want to do it today also b/c its only in the high 70's and no humidity!!  Hmmm, what I really should do is purge stuff in my house and clean - but I just don't feel like doing that.

How the heck am I going to get this stupid scale moving again????  I'm sick of being patient.  I'm eating right, I'm working out - my clothes aren't changing - so somethings gotta give! COME ON already!

4 comments:

  1. Look at you! You're gorgeous and you are definitely looking skinny, miss Coconut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. So Monday you wrote that you overate at 1500 calories and then today you wrote that you ate 1500 calories to "up your calories." Then you say that the scale isn't moving for you.

    If you aren't seeing a movement in the scale, then I would really recommend lowering you calories back down to 1200 or so. I'll bet if you keep your calories at 1200 (assuming you are exercising too) then you'll see the scale move in the right direction in 2 or 3 days. Oh yeah--lots of protein, knock out some carbs, but stay within your lower (1200) calorie range.

    Just my suggestion!
    Christine
    www.phoenixrevolution.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are starting a workout program and your body is adjusting.. remember as you tear down muscles is soaks up water and nutrients.. muscle weighs more than fat.. but believe me the scale will definitely show a loss, it may take 2 weeks to normalize.. so keep at it.. you are doing a great great job.. do not lose faith or sight of your goal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree on the fact that you are a gorgeous girl! I understand the impatience though, I do. I hope that when you look at those pictures you can see how fabulous you look. The hard work is paying off regardless of what the scale says. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...