Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Saturday, November 14, 2009

3rd Row Tix and I didn't gain!


Today is a GREAT day!!  Not sure if all of you know of my affection for John Mayer - love him!- and my sister and my shared hobby to be groupies.  We do have a friendly competition going on how many good looking male celebs we can stalk meet and get our pictures taken with.  Just so you know, she's kicking my ass in that dept,  She's met Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Matchbox 20(Rob Thomas-swoon!), Maroon5, Duran Duran, Pete Wentz, Gavin Rossdale, and a lot of others.  She even got me the opportunity to meet John Mayer, get my picture with him, and it was AWESOME.  So, back to why its a great day:  I just pulled 3rd row tickets to his show in Charlottesville at UVA!!  And while I was doing that she pulled 14th row in Washington DC.  Both venues aren't very far - they're about the same distance from where I live - sowe decided to go to both!  We haev so much fun together when we go - we get to be 17 again.  We're going to have a blast!  We always do. 
The 2nd reason its a great day - I've eaten A LOT of chocolate and more calories than I should over the last 3 days.  I was convinced I'd gained weight for sure - hopped on the scale this a.m. and.......NO GAIN!!!!!!  I honestly cannot believe it!  This is exactly how the band help us - I've been overeating and eating some of the wrong things (chocolate) and carbs (mashed potatos, chicken and dumplings, cheese and crackers) and I've not gained.  In the past, I would have gained 5 lbs, given up on my efforts, and gained more.  That relentless cycle!  This time, my body was good to me, no gain and that had motivated me!  Motivated me to work out this weekend and EAT RIGHT! 
Oh, its a great day!!!

6 comments:

  1. WHOOOOOO - lol love the comment about 'stalk' then crossed out to meet. That was funny! Nice win on the scales for you. Our band just takes it's good time but it all the ups and downs we do get there huh. Congrats.. Oh and enjoy the concert x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news (both the tickets and the no gain) congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take some great pics for us!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! I'll take some great pics and it means I have a date to apply some weight loss goals to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curious if you're willing to share, where do you live? I'm in Mechanicsville, VA so about an hour from C'ville and 1.5 from DC... would LOVE to find some bandsters nearby!!! And enjoy the concert. Love John Mayer... although if I could choose, my stalkee might have to be Dave Matthews!!! :-) (btw - if interested in chatting, my email is sarah-fogler@comcast.net).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so I read this entry and thought...wait, she lives in CA, what is she talking about? So I clicked on your profile and realized it didn't say where you were, I guess I just always assumed you lived in CA. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the profile picture that looks like a beach. Kind of funny! Anyway, I love, love, love that you and your sister stalk celebrity boyfriends. Hope you had a great time at the concerts and so glad to hear the band is working!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...