Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Today was better and I'm 2lbs lighter

Thanks so much everyone for your kind and thoughtful comments.  Today was better than yesterday.  I spend the entire day and then some talking and talking and talking to everyone.  Ensuring they understand their choices and helping them to make some educated decisions.  We are just thankful that we have as much time as we do. 
Today, being much less stressed my band was more relaxed.  I'm really surprised the role that stress plays on this band.  Cara - there you have it - stress yourself out to the max and you'll get your restriction back!
Actually, you know I don't recommend it.  I did get on the scale this morning and am 2lbs lighter, so that's good.
Today, I tried on some favorite and the most expensive dress pants I own, I'd forgotten I had them.  They fit.  wooot!  I could wear them and the waistband isn't about to burst.  What a wonderful thing.  I was thinking today about how wonderful it is to not be hungry all the time and not be gaining weight.  I am so thankful!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! So glad you are in a good place with your band now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...