Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Friday, December 31, 2010

Today's starting weight

I have 2 scales, one said 210.0 and the other said 211.3, CLEARLY I'm going with the scale that says 210.0.  So that's my new starting weight and I'm going to update weekly where I land.

Lapbandgal uses sticky post-it notes to track her calories daily- isn't that a simple and great idea?  I tend to make things more complicated than they need to be, so I liked her idea.  And after losing 100lbs in a year, she's obviously got it together.

I have some work to do but my goal this week was consistently tracking what I'm eating - and I've done that.

I've also purchased the Gladware 1/2 cup, 1 cup and 2 cup portion bowls.  I really like the 1 cup size and am going to use that to gauge my eating.  I shouldn't be eating more than 1/2 - to 1 cup of food at a time. If I get really energetic today, I'm going to pre-make some super healthy soups and freeze them.  I'll let you know how they turn out.

Here's a few pictures that my little miss Busybee and I took on my new macbook yesterday.  I'm getting used to this mac (always been a pc user) very quickly!  Some things on it are just so much faster (fewer steps) to complete than on my PC.  And I really love it so far!



4 comments:

  1. you're both adorable! i've gotta work on portion size too...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out :) Your little one is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! I love my Mac too! Thank you for your kind comments on my post today. Happy New Year! 2011 is our year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pictures!! I would love a Mac one day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...