Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Running with a cold = not fun!

Stupid cold!  I've had it since last weekend and all the pseudophed I'm taking is drying me out.  Today was a battle between feeling tired and knowing I had to run today.  I got on the treadmill and ran for 35 mins without walking at 8pm tonight.  GOT TO GET IT DONE.  I've lost 2 lbs, over the last 2 weeks which is great.

Tomorrow is an all day meeting with some visiting clients, my VP flying in to present also, and then I have to have dinner said clients.  These clients are NOT pleasant - they're arrogant jerks, in all honesty.  So tomorrow is going to be a long day and I won't have time to run so I'll have to exchange it for my rest day and get the run done on Friday.

Hope everyone is having a great week!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...