Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Still exercising!

Its a God loving miracle everyone!  I'm actually still exercising and eating clean!  Today I got up at 4:30, drove the 15 mins to the oceanfront and ran/walked.  I'm up to running 6 mins walking 4 mins.  I only did 2 miles b/c I wanted to take it easy today.  Yesterday I walked over 5 miles and I don't want to create any overuse injuries which I tend to do.

I left work at 10 am yesterday, called 2 girlfriends, and we spent the afternoon laying on the beach doing nothing but talking and laughing.  It was wonderful!

The scale isn't moving, however, got up and I'm still 193.  That's 4 days in a row now that I've not lost anything.  I'm thinking its because of the increased exercise - and I'm not letting it discourage me.  I know I'm doing all the right things and its not PHYSICALLY possible that I don't lose more weight.  I know exactly where my calories are and how many calories I'm burning so this simply HAS TO break, otherwise, I'm a freak of nature.....which is possible, I guess.

Anyway - wanted to update you on my progress.  My mental outlook is stronger lately and I've eased out of the semi emotional slump I was in.  I have 2 more weeks in my job so that's really hitting home also.  I should hear something this week on both jobs - we'll see what my future holds!  Until then, I'm keeping these good feelings and habits going!  I'm absolutely LOVING walking at sunrise at the ocean - on the boardwalk.  There are so many other runners there and I feel like I'm part of that quick wave as you pass other runners club.  When I grow up, I want to be just like them - running the WHOLE way and wearing my cute nike goal shorts!


2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Keep it up.

    Imade my blog private...email me jdt36x@yahoo.com if you still want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...