Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Friday, May 13, 2011

A new low!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the nice compliments you all left me regarding reaching onederland - FINALLY! I'm still walking 2-3 miles daily and picking up the pace to run some as part of this 5k walk to run program.

Well, today's scale told me 193.5!!!  That's 10 lbs down!  Since last December, its 20lbs down!  I feel like I may be plateauing a bit - so I need to either up the exercise or up the calories or both.  My energy is still great and - while I see nothing wrong with coffee - I haven't had coffee in 2 weeks.  Very low sugar, carbs, and fat is working well for me.
Breakfast - hot tea
Lunch - half a Lean Cuisine
Afternoon snack - banana
Dinner - 2 oz salmon and veggies.

Gosh if I could lose 10 more like this I'll be in heaven at 183!  I can't even ponder that right now but if I could pull that off, I'd be so happy!!!

I think I mentioned already that I've been going to see a chiropractor.  I'm feeling much better there and have been doing a number of things for my soul.  Walking, getting massages, buying really pretty bras and matching underwear.  I've been spending some time in the sun, going for walks on the beach, and learning to meditate.  

On the job front - I interviewed for a consultant position with my same company, small reduction in pay, large reduction in job responsibilities AND I can make my own hours and work remotely!!  I interviewed for that last Wednesday and should hear something next week.  I also applied for a director position at a French pharmaceutical application company doing basically what I do now.  I interviewed with the VP today and the interview went so well, she's flying out to meet me next Thursday!  I really clicked with her and think I'd really like to work for this company.  The best part is that they are a French owned company so where do you think their company summits are?? Yep - Paris!  Can you imagine??

Anyway, things are on the upswing for me and I'm very happy today.  I hope all of you are doing well and I look forward to catching up and commenting on all your blogs this weekend.

Can wait to post my weight on Monday!!!!!!!! Its gonna be lower!

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! I love the new low!! I love the motivation you are giving me!! You go with your exercising self - I'm so proud!! I love the way you are taking care of yourself too!! I'm a huge huge huge fan of chiropractors but you have to find the right one but when you do - I swear to God they are just the bomb!

    Good luck on the job front, but it seems like it's all going so well you can't miss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that is how little you eat - no wonder I am not losing!!!! Congrats on getting below Onederland! Sounds like an awesome job too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Great news on both fronts!! The weight loss and the job potential!!! Wow, Paris...we would love to love in Europe... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...