Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My current dreamboard

I created a dream board for myself over on oprah.com and spent only a couple of minutes trying to not over think anything.  I see a definitely theme - peace, renewal and strength mostly. 

I took today off and enjoyed lunch with just my 9 (will be 10 on Easter Sunday!) year old son.  

I'm decluttering my kids rooms - getting rid of too many clothes and too many toys.  I'm working on my bedroom next.  I've got way too much extra stuff and I'm going to try to hold a yard sale.  I've not done that before and my goal is going to be to buy a new headboard for our bed.  It looks like this:
I've been doing really well with eating and easing into eating only when I feel like it.  That's been a good practice for me.  I've intentionally not weighed myself since that usually discourages me and I'm more likely to have that "give up" attitude.  Until I feel its changing, then I'll hop back on and see how I'm doing.

Thanks Linda for the exercise bra suggestion!  I'm going to find their site and likely buy one!



1 comment:

  1. I think I share your dreamboard- that's awesome.

    The headboard is really pretty. I am in love with white/cream bedding. I have two dogs that sleep with us (disgusting), so I have to make do with gray and purple to hide the dirt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...