Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Monday, April 18, 2011

Its time to get serious and focused!

 I'm starting boot camp - with a friend - and it starts at 5:30 in the morning!  WOW.  I'm a little worried about it, but I'm simply going to just do the best I can.

I've been doing well tracking my food on myplate.com and recording my walking on nike plus.  I want to find a new sports bra - but only like the kind with underwire that separates your boobs - so you don't have the uniboob thing going on.  They're more expensive but I wouldn't have any other kind of sports bra.  I can stand to have a sweaty uniboob.

Speaking of boobs, my friend who got new boobs a month ago is loving hers.  Not only are her boobs perky and perfect, that little crease between your arm and your breast - you know that crease that begins in your armpit area and comes around so you can see it.....that WENT AWAY for her.  Somehow the implant kind of filled that area in and she no longer has that crease which makes her boobs look even better!  Her divorce is final this Wednesday and I'm going to be her witness in front of the judge so it can be finally final.  Then we're going to meet up with friends and have a champagne toast!  And we're going to sign her up on match.com or some other dating sight.  Anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. I bow to you and your 5:30am boot camp. WOW. Seriously...I can't even think that I would do that. So cool!

    I think I want new boobs. Hmmm...might need to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at bootcamp. I've always wanted to try it but I'm chicken. I just recently bought a sports bra from lululemon called the Tata tamed. It's awesome- no uniboob at all. I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more bra recommendation- wacoal is the one I love best. Like a real bra, but serous support and no uniboob. You can find it at athleta or nordstrom online. The tata tamer did not work as well for me - straps kept coming unhooked on me :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...