Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Friday, February 22, 2013

So happy its finally FRIDAY!



 This is the first thing I did went I got to La*guna B*each 2 weeks ago.  Adjusting back to East coast time is always hard for me.  My friend and I went to this great little place that overlooks the Pacific ocean and has the most amazing Mexican food.  I know I shouldn't post food pics, but my goodness it was so good!  Fresh squeezed margaritas and fresh made salsa and guacamole!  My favorite!
Running 30 mins on the treadmill means I can enjoy this stuff!!

Since the chiropractor has been adjusting my knee, it has really made all the difference.  He said my tibia or fibula can sometimes get out of alignment, like your back can.  Makes sense.  All I know is that I have NO KNEE PAIN at all.  I even ran the half in CA with no pain during or after!  Fantastic!

I'm feeling much better emotionally/stress-wise since yesterday.  Looking forward to the weekend and getting a few good runs in!  I'm focused on eating well and making my awesome green shakes.  Hope you have a great weekend as well.

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! It's national margarita day too, so very appropriate. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you with the running.. I wish I had that stamina!! and yum I could pull up a chair and enjoy both!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...