Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It's the night before Valentines...

And we're making Spiderman Valentines for school tomorrow.  LaineyBug is having a good time writing all the names.  A jellyroll pan of Red Jello is cooling in the fridge as we speak -waiting for us to press a heart shaped cookie cutter and make Valentine's Jello Jigglers.  I sure hope it works out for us~

Staying within my calories was very hard today.  I am craving sweet stuff so I'm eating Trader Joe's chunky applesauce.  160 calories in a cup.  I heated it up in the microwave, topped it with some cinnamon and it tastes sort of like apple pie filling.

Oh, and I woke up late and didn't run on the treadmill.  I need to to it tonight to fit it in!

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!  I've planned a dinner at my favorite - a really incredible restaurant - this Friday with a bunch of couples.  Had to make reservations 1 month in advance.  I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...