Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Monday, July 16, 2012

7 more weeks til the half

Only 7 weeks left until the half marathon that takes place in September.  Funny how the panic I feel in the pit of my stomach isn't about how difficult its going to be b/c I'm not ready......its because September is really only 7 weeks away?  What?  Where did my summer go?
This was a free concert I attended last night at the oceanfront.  It was hot out - but it was nice!  We went out on the boat early, docked and ate breakfast.  Then we spent a few hours out on the water and got to see quite a few pods of dolphins playing around.  I love that!

I ate well today, I'm focusing on making sure I'm eating breakfast and tracking everything as I should.  I've still not gotten my behind up to go hop on the treadmill and start a run.

I hope all of you have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. oh that looks so wonderful....great job on staying focused!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...