Whassa happnin' hotstuff?

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Getting there

I'm making changes everyday to get where I want to be.  I'm eating better and exercising regularly.  I'm getting there.  I'm relaxing into doing the things I have to do - not necessarily what I want to do - but the summation of these small things are going to add up and result in seeing the scale move!  


The scale hasn't moved much yet, but I know its going to take just a little bit more effort on my part.  I'm working now on reducing sugar and carbs in my diet.  

I bought some new Saucony running shoes.  That always helps me get motivated to keep going.  I've never purchased this brand before - anyone else?

I sure hope everyone is doing well.  I can't wait for it to warm up outside!!  C'mon Spring!

Rhonda

2 comments:

  1. Every time I visit your blog, I crave a cupcake. :) New sneaks ALWAYS make a work out more fun. Kick some booty, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. I want that cupcake too.. sounds like you are totally getting into a routine that is now turning into a lifestyle.. good for you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...